Apply to be a Vendor
We're looking for unique handmade and local goods; gifts, pottery, jewellery, woodworking, food + so much more!
If you're a maker, we want you.
How does it work?
Sales are split 60/40, in which 60% of your gross sales are paid to you (the vendor/consignor) and 40% of your gross sales are kept by The Maker’s Outpost (consignee).
- We work together to select your products to be sold
- You drop off your products + sign the consignment agreement (or ship them if you’re far away!)
- We merchandise your products in-store + add them to our online store
- If you don’t have sufficient product photography we offer 5 photos for $50
- We manage your inventory + sell your wares so you don’t have to be here
- You track your sales in real-time + we send payments bi-weekly*
How does it work?
1. Meet with us to discuss which rental option is best for you!
2. You drop off your items at our shop (or ship them)
3. We manage your display "space" and sell your wares so you don't have to be here
4. You track sales in real-time with our vendor log in
5. We send you a payout bi-weekly*
All memberships include the base rent fee + sales commission of 7% to cover merchant fees. Base Rent Fees start at $50, just $1.67 per day! Prices are dependent on size, location, and availability of each "space".
It's that easy! You keep your sales, we handle merchandising and maintenance of your "space", in-person selling, sales reports, and marketing. It's like having your own storefront with 99% less risk.
Want to be part of our online shop as well? Online memberships start at just $35 per month. Contact us for more info.
Sometimes a shelf just isn't enough. Rent a portion of our shop in downtown Collingwood to display + sell your wares for a weekend, a week, a month, or more.
Contact us for more info. Rates starting at $50.
*E-transfer are subject to a $1.25 fee per transfer.
- You must include social media links to your business' pages
- Your products must be made in Canada
- You must be the owner or partner of the business
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed
Thank you, we'll reach out once your application has been reviewed! Have questions? Email us at email@example.com